Friday, April 3, 2009 @ 2:10 AM
REPLIES;Dsiaomei:belin u got blog?
me:nah, she doesn't have one.
Afiq:SARAFINA!! I luv FOOLING WIth YOU!!
me:haha.hoped you threw the pink paper though.
Jingting:6. yups, 8. something crazy
me: O.o
Jingting:forehead; i think , tired , mommie , nope , NO , erm ; ofcourse not , yups , nothing , no , 10pm , frm my b.f , nope, Joey , i won't tell any1,
me:awesome[:
Jingting:here's the answers, me:go on, there's no one stopping ya.Jingting:must i answer all the question me:nah, it's actually your choice.
Jingting:eh, you abused me and eunice dad ohs
me:i didn't abused Obama.
Jingting:loves, relinked!!
me:finally. lols, okey-dokey(:belin:any way,HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY. hope u had a lot of fun on this day.
me:thanks,belin(:belin:but too bad u wont no when we meet each other one fine day. me:sad, horrible news):belin:yo my bestie.sorry to tag ur blog sooo late.I miss u sooo much lots of things wanting 2 tell u leh. me:ya, me too.jocelyn:I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOO! me:why wouldn't ya? lols, (: