Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 9:53 PM
Happy Holidays Readers(!!!)Yesterday went to cut my hair,
and guess what? It didn't turned out good
at all, i look like some weirdo now.
noobnoobnoobnoob, i must wear a wig now. haha.
nevermind, will grow soon.
Band Camp coming soon! Yah? I guess.
Nothing to say, so enjoy the
holidays, haha. Sayonara.
{REPLIES
Afiq: gonna miss you during the holidays:(.
Fifie: Oh okay, lols.
Afiq: hey, sorry dek.
Fifie: Sorry? Nothing wrong.jocelyn: hmmmm. nope. sorry, mistaken
Fifie: Haha, ;Djocelyn: your links are SCREWED up
Fifie: It is? That ain't awesome, haha.Aqil: lol i'm real
Fifie: ^^ Haha, yes, you are.belin: remember,link me :p
Fifie: Sure, will not forget.belin: anywayz , how r u?i'm fine...
Fifie: I'm oh-so-fine. ;D
belin: must come and tag,ok?
Fifie: Yes, yes i will ^^belin: my blog is http://myx-filefoundhere.blogspot.com
Fifie: Oh, finally have a blog! Awesome name? Haha.
Jingting: How to read you ?
Fifie: Wait, I'm a book?