<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7761803649438166690?origin\x3dhttp://pokeyourface.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 10:59 PM

Hey-Ho(!)
Went to school (obviously)
Saw Jessica and Syarifah at
the central staircase. I tot that they
would already be gone. Then paid
them the $$$ for the Clarinet Tee.
Very very niceee(!) ;D Can't wait to get it(!!!)
Had Chemistry Paper today,
was alright, I guess. Last section, only need
to do 2/3 questions. Picked the easy easy ones.
Then Derek told me he did all, -.-
He went, "Oh no, I did all, what am I gonna do?"
hahaha, then went to the playground, near
the bubble tea shop, waited for Derek to get his mail(?)
Then he was like, "See, Mr Derek Saw."
I did my sarcastic wow. Then he said, "Of course, cause
I'm your father." Then Melissa, Nicole and Me; Christian tagged;
went on the bus and fled to J8, Veron had no where to go,
so I asked her to tagged along. Then went to Novena, sat outside
of the closed Pet Kampong Shop. Just to discuss what to do.
Then alot of people, looked at us, gave that face, thinking
that we skipped school. Then decided to go to AMK Hub.
So we went to Novena for nothing, just to brainstorm, LOL.
Then reached AMK Hub, Veron saw JinShan & Friends (haha!)
and she went off with them. The 3 of us then went to NTUC,
played with the deodorants. Then Syaza called, then the background
music sound very familiar, she was also at AMK(!) Then went up
to meet, her, she went back, Nicole, Melissa and me watched
RAMEN GIRL. Very nice, and super funny.
"I WANNA COOK RAMEN!"
But very little ppl and all of them were OLD PEOPLE(!) Gosh.
Nicole and me kept saying that we're in another dimension.
After the movie, Melissa say that some guy was like
taking pictures. (you know what I mean?) Then Nicole and me
tot that he was some sicko so we ran off, like retards.
Then, we kept 'reacting' the parts. Then went home.
Haha, tmw is the last exam: Eng Oral(!)
Then, I'm finally free(!!!!!!!!) Wasn't feeling very good today,
for some particular reason, but Nicole and Melissa made
it oh-so-better. haha, ily, guys(!) My sis coming back
tomorrow (yay?) hahaha. must fetch Hady l8r at 6 ^.^v