<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7761803649438166690?origin\x3dhttp://pokeyourface.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 2:01 AM
























Moshi Moshi!
Haha, today is a beatiful Monday?
Started off with Motivational Maths.
The teacher came late, haha.
Then Geo. Passed JieYi, LuJia
& JingTing their homework.
Printed by yours truly (:
Haha. Then recess. Ate, munched, chewed.
Nathalie cut her hair ^.^
And no Nat, it's not retarded looking (:
Then Maths with Eugene. Hahaha.
Then Music and English. Heard that
Miss Kwok recommended me as
Student Councilor, zomg zomg.
Hahaha. Then History, boring -.-
Ended school. Saw Smelly ! Took 162
to AMK Hub with JingTing and HuiTing,
which explains the ugly picture above.
Hahaha. Then took 25 home with
HuiTing & Faris (: Hmm, laughed too
much in the bus bout a family. They kept
on changing places, irritating & amusing
at the same time. Hahaha. Then went home.
Call Faris to ask if there's any Malay Homework,
and what to bring. If tmw, Cikgu Ismail say that
need to bring a certain something,
I W I L L K I L L Y O U .
Hahaha, you better watch out Faris.
Muahahahaha. I can wait for tmw, yes
i said can wait. Cause there will be PE tmw.
Which means there must be running to be
done. And everyone knows this :
RUNNING IS MY ENEMY.
Hahahaha, idk why i'm hahaha-ing
so much today. I must be mentally unstable,
yup, that explains EVERYTHING. Haha.
Sayonara Sushi(s) !