<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7761803649438166690?origin\x3dhttp://pokeyourface.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Friday, August 14, 2009 @ 6:48 AM























HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (!!!)

Hahaha. I like love to thank these people for wishing
me, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" (In order :D)

Lynn/Nicole/Afiq/Derek/Francis/Cixin/

Syarifah/Allyson/JinShan/Jessica/Jingting/
Eunice/Marcus/Melissa/Shakireena/Choi On/
Lujia/HuiTing/Nicholas/Syafiqah/Syaza/
ShanBin/Siaomei/Manfred/JunJie/Aqil

Thank you for remembering/knowing when is it (:

Jessica & Afiq; I took 10 minutes to open your present
cause the present is wrapped so freaking awesome
(so afraid to tear -.-) and I didn't want to ruin the
paper. And thanks for the present, I love it (!) :D

Cixin; Thanks for giving me the Panda gift, haha (:
It's too awesome, hahaha. And you bought it from
ArtBox (!) Haha, thank you. I love it (!)

Melissa; Thanks for giving me the 'Last Minute Gift'.
Haha, really appreciate it. Even you spelt my name
as "Sarafifie", (Yes, I know the reason) it is still awesome
as it's my name and nickname combined, lols :P
THANK YOU (!) ILY (!) (Runs over to hug you again ^^)

Nicole; Thanks for wishing me ,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY".
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all you
have done to make my manymanymanymany days.
ILY (!) (Runs over to hug you ^^) 다시 감사합니다, 사랑해!

Replies to tags :D
NICOLE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE! <3>
Thanks for being my retard. Uhm mine?
Haha, hello my dear. Haha. Yes, I'm your retard and THANK YOU (!)
Jingting: HappyBirthday Sarafina , naughty girl !
Haha, I'm not naughty, I'm your TofuFriend, and THANK YOU (:
SYAZA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAFINA (L)

Thank you, my friend (!) :D
SYAZA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SARAFINA!!!!!!!!! Love you lots <3

THANK YOU SYAZAAAA (!)
LYNN!: Sorrie it's abit early..

Heehee, the earlier, the better :P
LYNN!: HAPPY BIRTHDAE SARAFINA!!!! <3>
THANK YOU MY DEAR LYNN (!) :D