Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
TAG REPLIES !
BRYAN: Heys, tagged! (:BRYAN ! haha.
Jingting: Paiseh , relink back at . heeeeeeeeeeeas , onsugar veh hard to use mar , so change back (:muahahaha, serve you right. haha, kay.
syarifah: hello's:D happy berRAye kkays?haha, thanks, you too (:
jingting: i can't copy and paste to understand the korean words , rawr !muahahaha, you stupid what. haha, joking luh.
NICOLE: OHOH:D and congrats for being in main band! goodluck, ahahs.. I scared I promote with my dongsaeng. ): so embarrassing..haha. thanks ! haha, you will not promote with your junior luh. (:
NICOLE: We had fun til SOMEBODY spoiled the day. Hehe. Well you want me to burn the superjunior disk for you.? Uhm it's free! haha, stupid SOMEBODY.
Delima: OOhhh! & SS501 is officially my oppas okay? Hahahaahahahaha (:
Delima: Yay sara! work hard in th main band! ;Dhaha, yay me ! haha, thanks !
NICOLE: And I thought you pierced my friend. Eeyyyer now that you are at main band, I'm gonna be alone! ): you left me!!!!!!!!!muahahaha, you better get promoted soon !